Thursday, 5 May 2011

I'm no superman....

These past few days have been pretty bad. Sorry, I KNOW you don't want to hear about sad, pathetic life, but hey, you decided to read so this, so blame yourself. Believe me, I'm not a negative person. I do honestly try and be happy everyday and get the most out of life, but...people are always expecting things of me. They want me to be happy, and if I'm not then there's no point in talking to me. If I'm sad then I'm useless. Unless I'm cheering someone up, I have no purpose in life apparantly. I HATE when people assume they know me, or know how I'm feeling. Because they don't. No one cares about hurting MY feelings, because I'm not really here. I'm just here to make a few jokes, give a few hugs, then get shunted. There's always someone better than me, and I'm not saying I want to be worshipped and followed around by Merry Men, I just want people to understand that if I'm not happy then it's usually for a reason. But instead I'm ignored, pushed, invisible, forced to make conversation and if I don't meet expectations then left well alone. Everyones so blunt with me. I feel constantly in the wrong; I'm told by everyone what I did wrong, how they would'nt have done, how stupid it was of me, laughed at, then pushed away leaving me feeling like a small child. I try so hard to keep myself and my friends happy, I try so hard to be civil with my family, I try so hard, but it seems I'm barely worth anything to most people.
(8) Ohh, I can't do this all on my own. No, I know, that I'm no superman.

No comments:

Post a Comment