Sunday, 15 May 2011

It doesn't add up

I have a lot going on in my life, I reckon.Well, an average amount for an average 13 year old girl. I have good friends, a great brother, brilliant memories. But how is it as soon as I'm left on my own, I feel so crazily alone? That I feel so stupid for thinking people actually like me? As soon as I have time to think, my mind goes crazy and there's nothing good about me at all. I have friends; brilliant, lovely friends, but I feel so unwanted by them. They don't understand how insecure I am, how I need things, people to make me feel better. I hate feeling like this. But I feel I'm here to past time...people like me...but ARGH. I don't know. Ramble ramble ramble. Sorry readers. I DO like my life, I LOVE my friends, but something is missing! A couple of weeks ago, I thought my life was perfect, but now I'm back to days of wishing, hoping and living in a dreamland. Dreamland is nice...but its fake. It makes everything worse, knowing things I can't have or find or get or have lost. I have no idea what I'm talking about. Things will get better though...they always do in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment