Friday, 23 December 2011

It's upon us!

So, it is nearly christmas!! But I can't seem to make up my mind whether I'm excited or not. It's just come so quickly, it still feels like it's september but tomorrows christmas eve! It's so random, I swear it's just sneaking up on me. Nonetheless, I like the feelings that are in the air. My fairy lights trailed accross my room, my socking with my name embroidered on it, because my friend is AWESOME hung up on my shelf; walking throught town yesterday and hearing music and seeing the wonderfully tacky decorations in Newbizz market place; and then walking into the sitting room at the Ace Gang Fake Christmas, and everyone under their blankets and the tree in the corner lit up and twinkling. The start of this holidays been so up and down, a sleepover, then grounded, then Fake Christmas, so I can't help but think there's something bad around the corner waiting to pounce. I know I'll enjoy christmas when it's here, but it'll just be over so soon. Oh well, it'll be fun :) then I guess a whole new year. I'm really sad to say goodbye to 2011, it's been such a good year personally. But yep, new year! I can struggle through another one. Hopefully :L

No comments:

Post a Comment